RE: DAV and Microsoft Web Folders

Thank you for the reply, but it still does not seem to work with Microsoft Web Folders.  Here is what I did:

- Downloaded Jigsaw 2.2.5a
- Copied the jar files in Jigsaw\classes from the 2.2.5a dist to the jigsaw_webdav_2.1.2 dist I previously downloaded
- Launch jigsaw.bat
- verify it works with DAV Explorer - success!
- try to set up a new "network place" and get "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid" - failed

Any other ideas?  Did I miss something in my process?

Thanks!
-Dave