Create Resource

From: CLOUD <cloud@madpowah.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 23:54:52 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi all.

I need to create a webdav resource which will not be a file but just an
object with a variable and I need to capture this variable with a client
like Open Office. Is it possible to do it because I have test but
without success ?

I have an other problem with webdav resource. When I open it with Open
office I can read and write it but when I use MS Office I just can read
it. I think it is readed locally but i don't know how I can resolv this
problem.

Thank you