DAV and Microsoft Web Folders

From: Gillen, David S <david.gillen@pnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:18:29 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hello all,

I'm new to Jigsaw and am very intrigued by its architecture.  We are
interested in deploying it as a WebDAV server, but we can't seem to get
the built-in Microsoft Web Folders WebDAV client to recognize Jigsaw as
a WebDAV server.  I can connect to Jigsaw with DAVExplorer, so I know I
have WebDAV configured and running properly within Jigsaw, and I've used
Web Folders to connect to other WebDAV servers (like mod_dav).  Is there
some special setting I need to change to make Microsoft Web Folders
recognize Jigsaw?  I get the generic error that the folder I specified
is not valid

I'm running Jigsaw WebDav 2.1.2 as the server on my Windows PC, and also
running Windows XP as the WebDAV client.

Thanks in advance!
-Dave Gillen
david.gillen@pnl.gov