RE: DAV and Microsoft Web Folders

From: Gillen, David S <david.gillen@pnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:14:46 -0800
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I did a little snooping around, and noticed that Jigsaw does not add the MS-Author-Via header to its response messages.  This header is not part of the WebDAV standard, but is included in many WebDAV server implementations to be compatible with Microsoft clients.  I added the header to my own copy of the Jigsaw source, and bingo!  Jogsaw started working with Microsoft WebDAV clients.  Any chance of including this header in a future release of Jigsaw, or making it a configurable option?

-Dave