Re: Newbie question

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Mike Hulse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The good news is that I got everything working on the first try.  I
> have jigsaw running on an IBM AS/400 and it works very nicely.  I have
> been going through the online documentation and tutorials but I have
> not found how to set the welcome page for the server.  If I go to
> http://hostname.abc.com:8001 I get the JigSaw overview.  How can I
> change the default welcome page?

The served tree is available at <instdir>/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/
By default the page served when you access /foo/ is /foo/Overview.html
Of course this default can be modified, go to the default indexer, the to
directories -> *default* and edit the "index" attribute of its HTTPFrame.
Of course to understand this, you have to read the doc first :)
And thank you for reporting another platform running Jigsaw!