devel zips.

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:05:05 +0100 (MET)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
For the daring ones, the developpement jar/zips are available at:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/
and sorted according to date.
We won't do support on those ones, but it may help some of you. (Basically
it is a snapshot of the next 2.0.2 release).
This zip uses the new JNI port of Unix classes (see the thread about that
earlier in this list), so you may have problems if you are not using the
lib as explained by Roland Mainz.
Have fun!
PS: We plan to have the 2.0.2 by the end of this month.