Newbie question

From: Mike Hulse <mhulse@rmcisdc3.rmc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:22:04 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

The good news is that I got everything working on the first try.  I have jigsaw running on an IBM AS/400 and it works very nicely.  I have been going through the online documentation and tutorials but I have not found how to set the welcome page for the server.  If I go to http://hostname.abc.com:8001  I get the JigSaw overview.  How can I change the default welcome page?

Just as a sidebar for information only....  because the AS/400 is not graphical in nature I have to run JigAdmin from my pc and point it to the AS/400.  That also works nicely.