Re: Resources not available

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:13:00 +0100 (MET)
To: Giannakopoulos Michalis <mgi@elca.ch>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Giannakopoulos Michalis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found a lot of reference and documentation on classes ForwardDirectoy,
> MirrorDirectory and ProxyDirectory, and even information on how to use them
> and when. But I've made a search on these classes in the whole Jigsaw
> directory (including zip files) and I'm unable to locate java and class
> files.
> May someone explain me why?
> I wonder if the reason is that they are simple to write, or because their
> access is restricted to some members, or anything else.

You browsed the old documentation (the one for the 1.0 serie). You don't
have ProxyDirectory MirrorDirectory any longer, as they have been replaced
by FramedResource with a ProxyFrame or a MirrorFrame attached to it.
The current documentation ca be found at:
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc
And the reference doc on proxy frames is available at:
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Reference/frames.html