Re: Digging through ssi package

From: Christoph Begall <begall@nads.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 01:05:41 +0000
> There was another more weird thing: In Segment.java init() will
> always return null, as far as I can see. Could comment on this?
I looked a little bit harder at the whole stuff and it seems
to me that IMS is not handled correctly because of the above.
My Command will never be asked, if modified or not, because
the merge() in SSIResource will always use the defSegReply, which
is set to HTTP.NOT_MODIFIED

I think this is a bug.

Thanks,
        Christoph