Digging through ssi package

From: Christoph Begall <begall@nads.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:47:37 +0000

I have a little problem with SSI, it seems as if sometimes the
SSIResource workes perfectly well, (it goes through IMS ..) but
then my Command is not called. It seems as if SSIStream does not do

While digging to find the bug (mine or yours, doesn't matter),
I found in typo in SSIStream MarkSupported() which must be
markSupported(), but won't do any harm as long as one does not use
SSIStream directly.

There was another more weird thing: In Segment.java init() will
always return null, as far as I can see. Could comment on this?

Could you give me a hint with my problem?