How do I create PassDirectory.

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 15:47:54 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi, I am having too many questions for a today, but what can I do. I cannot
seem to find an answer myself and I tried hard.

I am trying to create PassDirectory that would point to JigSaw sources. I
created a resource Sources that points to
/home/me/Jigsaw/src/classes/w3c/jigsaw. It works to the extend, that it
allows me to click on the Sources link and takes me to the directory with
all subdirectories listed. However, when I click on one of those
directories, it just gives me a page that has that directory name in bold
and nothing else. What happened with all those .java files?

I tried to set 'extensible' flag wherever I could think of it, but it does
not seem to help. Am I missing something or am I barking on the wrong tree
completely.

Alex.

Ps. Do I need to have directory Template for PassDirectories as well as a
normal entry? I created one, but I do not think it helped.

PPs. I did read the tutorials, but I cannot find something exactly
explaining my problem.

alex@access.com.au