FAQ, Walkthroughs and requests. (was: Re: "Document not found" msg - SLOW.)

Thanks for fast reply Anselm,
Do you think it is worth being in FAQ. Maybe now that there are more people
using Jigsaw, we can add a lot of non-evident information to FAQ (that is
non-evident to us :-} ).

Also, do anybody think it might be a good idea to have several
walk-throughs to show how to do simple/complex things in step by step
fashion. This would get people started. We could have section on web cite
with 'How to' questions and answers. I could write several, once I get past
'baby' stage...

The reason I ask is because I have several request on my mind that I am
going to ask, so it would be good to keep them in a form more orginized
than just mail archive.

The last addition, I would like would be Requests section. Preferably
automatic with Good/Bad counter on how many people looked at it and if any
reply were generated.  I know, it is a big thing to ask :-{ , or is it not?

Also, some of the documentation that comes with Sample sites has pointers
in nowhere. Is that because it IS sample site, or I should report them. If
I need to report them, than where should it go?

You bet I will stay put... It is one hot piece of software
    Alex.