Re: How to download and build IsaViz 3.0 alpha from CVS?

From: Christoph Lange <ch.lange@iu-bremen.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:11:17 +0200
To: Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga@inria.fr>
Cc: www-isaviz@w3.org

Hi Emmanuel,

On Saturday 14 April 2007 09:44, Emmanuel Pietriga wrote:
> You first have to checkout the entire source code from directory java/
> classes/org/w3c/IsaViz in the CVS repository.

> You will also need to update all the dependencies (JAR files) in the
> lib/. You will find more information about the latest dependencies,
> as well as built version of IsaViz 3.0-alpha at [1].

Checking the project out from CVS turned out to be easy following your how-to
(I'm more used to Subversion), but even with all of the dependencies copied
from my running installation of the IsaViz 3.0-alpha binary build it would
not build -- because of a class com.xerox.VTM.glyphs.ClosedShape (probably
supposed to be in the zvtm package) and many others missing.

For now, I'll stick to the binary package. Are updates announced somewhere?
E.g. on this list?

Best,

Christoph

--