Re: How to download and build IsaViz 3.0 alpha from CVS?

You can get the latest zvtm.jar from [1], which should remove any
error related to ZVTM. If you have Jena-related errors, it might be
that you did not upgrade to Jena 2.4.

[1] http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/zvtm/

regards,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66