Re: Bug report (IsaViz 3.0 alpha): No influence on graph layout

You can indeed influence the layout *to some extent*. In order to do
that, you would have to add additional instructions to the temporary
DOT file generated by IsaViz in class RDFLoader. However, I'm not
sure you can influence the path taken by edges. I think you can
influence the position of nodes, but the geometry of edges ? I'm not
sure. You'd have to take a look at GraphViz's DOT documentation [1].

[1] http://www.graphviz.org/Documentation.php

Another solution would be to modify the graphical objects created by
the SVG import module (you can change the geometry of all objects,
including splines). What option constitutes the best solution (or is
even feasible) highly depends on the kind of modifications you want
to make to the edges and nodes. Could you be more specific about that?

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66