Re: How to download and build IsaViz 3.0 alpha from CVS?

Hello Christoph,

You first have to checkout the entire source code from directory java/
classes/org/w3c/IsaViz in the CVS repository.

Instructions on how to do that are available from http://dev.w3.org/
cvsweb/

You should checkout the code in IsaViz/src/org/w3c/IsaViz/  (get rid
of the java/classes/ parent dirs).

You will also need to update all the dependencies (JAR files) in the
lib/. You will find more information about the latest dependencies,
as well as built version of IsaViz 3.0-alpha at [1]. Don't forget to
get the latest launch scripts, which contain updated classpaths as
some libraries have changed.

[1] http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/IsaViz/

Before compiling with ant, you should copy src/org/w3c/IsaViz/
build.xml to your root IsaViz/ directory.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66