Bug report (IsaViz 3.0 alpha): No influence on graph layout

From: Christoph Lange <ch.lange@iu-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:48:51 +0200
To: www-isaviz@w3.org

Dear IsaViz developers,

  I'm using IsaViz Build 20061026, as retrieved from
http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/IsaViz/, and I would like to have an influence on
the graph layout generated by "suggest layout". I don't know much about
GraphViz, but I guess it should be possible to specify some additional
arguments to "dot", or to modify the dot file created by IsaViz before "dot"
is called. In my graph, with several hundreds of nodes and edges, it is
extremely hard to trace edges or to distinguish different edges, even if they
are differently colored. Therefore, I'd like to influence the layout of the
edges somehow.

Thanks in advance,

Christoph

--