Re: Editor for HTML, UTF-8 and Arabic

Mozilla composer creates a pretty horrible HTML, usually. I have really good experiences
with NVU, though, although this is still Beta: www.nvu.com. It is, sort of, a separate
Mozilla project, based on the Mozilla core, but concentrating on the editing process only.
As I said, it is still beta, but close to its first release.

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices