  From: Jasper Michalczik
  To: www-international@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 11:56 AM
  Subject: Editor for HTML, UTF-8 and Arabic

  Dear members of www-international,

  I'm looking for an editor that allows me to edit and save HTML-Files with UTF-8 encoding and displays Arabic script correctly. I tried XML-Spy, but in order to let it recognize Files as UTF-8 you have to put an xml-declaration at the beginning.

  I'm looking for some editor of the kind of ancient "HomeSite".

  Thank you very much,

  Jasper Michalczik