RE: question

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:26:38 +0100
To: "'Russ Rolfe'" <rrolfe@windows.microsoft.com>, "'Salih Karadayi'" <salihkaradayi@superonline.com>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>

Last time I looked WEFT allowed you to see basic character shapes for
Arabic, but didn't do the contextual shaping.  Has that changed?

RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm?fnam
e=%20&fsize=

Regards, Russ (rrolfe)