Re: [XHTML1.1] Error in Conformance Definition document?

I see there is a long discussion about this.  To short circuit it, this
was my editorial error.  It has been removed in the current editors
draft, and will be updated in the public draft shortly.  Thanks to David
Dorward for sending in the initial issue about this on 19 February.  For
the record, the current text reads:

XHTML 1.1 documents SHOULD be labeled with the Internet Media Type
"application/xhtml+xml" as defined in RFC3236.  For further information
on using media types with XHTML, see the informative note XHTMLMIME.