Re: inline CSS (was: is anyone interested in XHTML?)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Susan Lesch wrote:

> I have no ideas for XHTML or for CSS2, but CSS1 [1] defers to the
> HTML4 specification in this regard for HTML. That answer is to set a
> default style sheet language for the document with META and with HTTP
> headers.
>
>      "Otherwise, the default style sheet language is "text/css"." [2]

Since 'Content-Style-Type' isn't a header defined in RFC2616, it
should probably have been 'X-Content-Style-Type', except it would
never have made it into the spec in that form.  So, there's more than
a little handwaving going on already.  Adding yet another META-hack,
of course, was sheer desperation:)

Arjun