Re: Lists within Paragraphs

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil.kjernsmo@astro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:55:07 +0100 (MET)
To: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
cc: www-html <www-html@w3.org>
First, the reply to you was directed to you personally, not to the list.
It is not good netiquette to then reply to the list. Now that it has
happened, I might as well reply.

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Frank Boumphrey wrote:

>> Yeah, that's what I think is wrong.
>
>It's not just HTML it is the meaning of the term in the English language!

Oh, no, not the English language again. Are we trying to make i18n efforts
here, or not? If we are, you can't make a definition based on one
particular language.

But, what you are claiming is that
"Note a) something important, b) something even more important,
c) something veeeery important!"
is not a paragraph?

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Graduate astronomy-student                    Problems worthy of attack