Re: keybind and softkeytype [Fwd: Requests to HTML4.0 draft]

jonathon (grafolog@netcom.com)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:42:59 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:42:59 +0000 (GMT)
From: jonathon <grafolog@netcom.com>
To: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: keybind and softkeytype [Fwd: Requests to HTML4.0 draft]

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Jordan Reiter wrote:
> At 12:30 PM -0000 8/25/97, Martin J. D=FCrst wrote:
> determine what sort of input device is used.  This way, if a certain lang
> attribute is defined for the whole page, or for a specific section, then
> the correct keyboard is automatically created.  And if there are ever put

=09Output device: Braille Display Unit.  =20
=09Input device: Dvorak Keyboard. =20
=09Keyboard language:  Spanish.
=09Website language:  Tagalog.  =20

=09Can the <softkeytype>, <keybind> and <input-device> really
=09handle that combination?   Making Unicode mandatory seems
=09to me to be the only way to handle that.=20
=09       =20
=09  xan

          jonathon
          grafolog@netcom.com