Re: The Final Word On HTML (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 20:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: The Final Word On HTML (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 20:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Chad Zimmerman shaped the electrons to say...
>Ok, send me the money I need so that I can buy the latest and greatest.
>And I design / develop my pages so that you can view them easily with a
>28.8 modem.   So, what standards do I have to write to so that only a 386
>can view my pages??
>And, because I use a 386 I am now a lazy programer / author??  Where do
>you come up with these assumptions??  I have 6 large projects going while
>I am working and going to college, I only wish I was lazy.
>Before you make another "foot in mouth" reply, check into the facts first.

Looks like Chad needs a new sarcasm detector.

You blew it on this one Chad....

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566
See me in person: Internet Expo, Boston, MA, October 16-17, Booth 422 ;-)