Re: The Final Word On HTML (fwd)

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, MegaZone wrote:

> Looks like Chad needs a new sarcasm detector.

After work, classes, idiot bill collectors, nostop stress for over a
year.. yes, my sarcasm detector went out a long time ago.

> You blew it on this one Chad....

Maybe, maybe not.  I don't really care.

I think it is time now to drop this thread and get on with our lives again.

Chad

> -MZ
> --
> Livingston Enterprises - Chair, Department of Interstitial Affairs
> Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
> For support requests: support@livingston.com  <http://www.livingston.com/>
> Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566
> See me in person: Internet Expo, Boston, MA, October 16-17, Booth 422 ;-)

43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped
Chad D. Zimmerman	    NMSU-Computing & Networking-Visualization Center
Box 30001, Dept 3AT	            Http://www.nmsu.edu/~czimmerm/
Las Cruces, NM 88003	        vr-3d@juno.com / zimmerman@hotmail.com
(505)646-5487                     czimmerm@nmsu.edu / chadz@nmsu.edu