Underlining, (was: HTML 3.2 Standard Review - GOVPUB

Charles Peyton Taylor (CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil)
Mon, 27 May 1996 15:44:03 -0800

Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 15:44:03 -0800
From: Charles Peyton Taylor <CTaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject:  Underlining, (was: HTML 3.2 Standard Review - GOVPUB

I agree that underlining should have been in Wilbur.
It is supported by NCSA Mosaic for MS Windows and
Macintosh, and by Internet explorer (don't have a
copy of spyglass to check that.)

<INS> and <DEL> would also be useful in future specs.

C  h a r l e s    P e y t o n   T a y l o r
ctaylor@nps.navy.mil

The opinions and views expressed       ##  even though we're on
our own,

are my own and do not reflect          ##        we are never all
alone,

Those of the Naval PostGraduate School ##  when we are singing,
singing.

                   http://vislab-www.nps.navy.mil/%7ectaylor/