Re: <math>, <fig>, ... (fwd)

Fisher Mark (
Fri, 10 May 96 15:42:00 PDT

From: Fisher Mark <>
To: "'Dave Carter'" <>,
Cc: www-html <>
Subject: Re: <math>, <fig>, ... (fwd)
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 15:42:00 PDT

>And in what way is <object> better than <fig>?? Is it just
>that it can be used to include all that java ****? Or is it really more

Well, once we have Java-capable browsers here (we are stuck at Win3.1 for
general use), one engineer I know is going to include simulation code in
Java for a paper he has stored in our Corporate Technical Memory so he can
demonstrate what he is talking about in the paper (which is definitely a
technical, mathematical paper).  So Java is good for something :)...
Mark Leighton Fisher                   Thomson Consumer Electronics                   Indianapolis, IN