Re: Frames - does anyone like them?

Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
> And one of the reasons that neither of my 2 frame-enabled pages
function
> in that manner.

Do you mean in the manner of making a site more easily
navigable, or of use with JavaScript for maintaining control
of the window?

> My Walter's Web page does 'target="_parent"' in all its
> links, so it works more like a "normal" page;

Targeting parents? Is this "normal" these days? Personally, I like to
target the _top with redundant framesets. Blow away the whole window.

> and my new AppleScript OSAX
> page <http://www.natural-innovations.com/as/osaxref.html> only
fills the
> main frame with its own categories and nothing else.

I needed to scroll the top frame to see the header for the second.
Yet the bottom frame is very spacey. Other than that and the fact
that nothing blinks, it looks good.

David Perrell