SiteMill code (Was: Re: To <P> or not to <P> (fwd))

Ken Dow (kdow@maricopa.com)
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:11:49 +0000

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:11:49 +0000
From: Ken Dow <kdow@maricopa.com>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: SiteMill code (Was: Re: To <P> or not to <P> (fwd))

Matthew James Marnell <marnellm@portia.portia.com> wrote:

> I only have one question:  When was the last time you operated on
> an Adobe Sitemill created document?

FWIW, Version 2.0 of PageMill (the authoring part of SiteMill, which
provides site maintenance tools) has significantly improved their HTML
code layout and added some user-selectable options for how it is
handled.

The NATURALSIZE attribute is used only by PageMill; Claris HomePage does
something similar with X-SAS attribute. The purpose, in both cases, is
to allows the authoring tool to determine if the image is being
*resized* by the HTML, or if the height and width correspond to it's
actual size and are only there to speed page layout.

--
regards / kd

                                      | http://www.maricopa.com
Ken Dow . Maricopa Information Design | 519.371.6433
                                      | kdow@maricopa.com

A smart chicken, I say a smart chicken, would jump over it.
                                              - Foghorn Leghorn