Re: To <P> or not to <P> (fwd)

MegaZone (
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: To <P> or not to <P> (fwd)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <>

Once upon a time Matthew James Marnell shaped the electrons to say...
>I only have one question:  When was the last time you operated on
>an Adobe Sitemill created document?

Couple of months ago I guess.  Marketing picked it up and started using it.

I sent all the docs back to them as unacceptable and simply refused to allow
ANYTHING produced with it on our web.  They stopped using it.  No way was I
going to fix all that junk.

Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951
For support requests:  <>
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566