Re: Frames - does anyone like them?

On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, David Perrell wrote:

> Banner is simply a more restrictive tiled frame. Am I unusual in
> disliking calls for restrictions?

Nope. Banner is a very seperate implementation because all "frames"
displayed are in *the same HTML document*. The result being that you can
update more than one frame when a user follows a hyperlink without resorting
to Script languages etc. This is a big improvement, and is much more easily
rendered in non-graphical user agents.

= Stephanos Piperoglou = stephanos@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~stephanos/ =
  Four lines in a .sig can't say enough about why you should visit my page!
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                                    [ from the film "Sneakers" ]

                                                       ...oof porothika! (tm)