Multiple METAs? (Was Re: Inserting audio.)

Jonathan L Neuenschwander (jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu)
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:32:50 -0500 (EST)

From: Jonathan L Neuenschwander <jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu>
Subject: Multiple METAs?  (Was Re: Inserting audio.)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:32:50 -0500 (EST)

> using Netscape it's also possible to use the Meta  Tag to insert an audio file:

Is it incorrect HTML to have multiple <META http-equiv="Refresh" ...> state-
ments?  I have two on my homepage, one which plays a sound and one which takes
the reader to another page.  Only the redirection, which is the second META
statement, works in Netscape, which doesn't necessarily mean the coding is
wrong of course.  :-)

Jonathan

      jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu  _/ _/       _/    _/   And it would of worked
    QUESTION AUTHORITY --     _/ _/       _/_/  _/  if it hadn't been for
  And the authorities        _/ _/       _/  _/_/  those meddling kids and
will question you.    _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/    _/  their stupid dog