Serving the Most Appropriate Content to Multiple User Agents from a Single Document Source, W3C Editor's Draft 24 October 2008

From: Robison, Cole [EISU] <Cole.Robison@da.ks.gov>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:15:13 -0600
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
I just read Serving the Most Appropriate Content to Multiple User Agents
from a Single Document Source, W3C Editor's Draft 24 October 2008
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtmlmime-20081024/> , and it appears
to me that the example in Appendix B does not conform to guideline 7 of
Appendix A, in that the lang attribute is not used.

Cole Robison

Director of Statewide Web/IT Accessibility

Division of Information Systems and Communications

State of Kansas

cole.robison@da.ks.gov

(785) 291-3016