Re: xmlse:foo slightly substantive comment on CURIEs (both in stand alone document, and in RDFa PR) (PR#8053)

From: Shane McCarron <xhtml2-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:27:48 -0600
To: jeremy@topquadrant.com
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org

Thanks for your comment.  The working group discussed this and has the following
resolution.  Please confirm if this resolution addresses your concern:

We added a comment to the CURIE specification consistent with the submitters
request.  We were unable to make changes to the RDFa Syntax specification
because of publication requirements.  However, since that specification in fact
REQUIRES the use of xmlns: to define prefix mappings, in that context the
prefix "xmlse" would not be permitted.