Re: Frames

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 19:00:03 -0500
To: Ingemar Axman <iaxman@online.no>
CC: www-html-editor@w3.org
Ingemar Axman wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope you can take some time with my problem.
> I have tried to set frames in my homepage and that is no problem.
> I have set the frames to 25% and 75%
> The problems come when I want to go to the next page.
> The next page is being loaded in the small frame.
> What have I done wrong.
> Am I stupid or do I have problems to understand what you have written?
> :-)
> Please, if you can give me an answer to my problem I will be very
> greatfull.

Hello,

I'm sorry, but this mailing list is not intended to be a forum
for answering the questions of individual authors. If you
would like to report errors that you find in the HTML 4.0
Recommendation, please send us a message at this email address.

For other questions about HTML or about problems you might
be having, please consult any of the many books on HTML 4.0
that will be appearing on bookshelves soon (many have
already begun to appear). You may also consult various
newsgroups or Web sites for HTML help.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs