Frames

From: Ingemar Axman <iaxman@online.no>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 22:51:02 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi

I hope you can take some time with my problem.
I have tried to set frames in my homepage and that is no problem.
I have set the frames to 25% and 75%
The problems come when I want to go to the next page.
The next page is being loaded in the small frame.
What have I done wrong.
Am I stupid or do I have problems to understand what you have written? :-)
Please, if you can give me an answer to my problem I will be very greatfull.

Thank you from

Ingemar

PS. I send you two files That I have been working with.