Tranlations

From: Juan Carlos Hernández Pazos <pazos@geocities.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 17:54:54 -0600
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi, my name is at the bottom of this message, I'm a professional developer an interested in contribute in some way to the Internet. In a few days I'll post a Web site for my self, If you authorize, I can translate the materials of the HTML Specification 4. Of course, this will free of charge for you or any want interested in this material.

Thank you
JCP Desarrollos                            pazos@geocities.com
                                                     j_pazos@hotmail.com
Juan Carlos H. Pazos
"Siempre llegaras a alguna parte si caminas lo bastante"
                                                    Lewis Caroll

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)