Re: AJAX vs. Xforms

Mark,

Daniel doesn't only want to tell whether there was a success or a
failure, but also to display a series of errors returned by the server.
In that case, the event sent upon the completion of the submission will
always be xforms-submit-done, whether his server-side code succeeds or
fails, since in both cases a new instance containg the status of the
server-side operations will be returned successfully. So he needs some
type of conditions, whether by using relevant or conditional events, as
I suggested.

-Erik