RE: AJAX vs. Xforms

Erik,

Daniel doesn't actually need the conditional events feature for this
particular use case--as you said yourself, you get one event for success and
one for failure, so he could put the toggle actions into the xforms-submit-*
handlers.

(Which is not to say that we don't need the conditional handlers.)

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net