From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:52:03 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Dear All,

I am looking to create a document editor for XML documents based on a
single schema using Xforms.

I have a host of questions but I'll fire them off one by one.

I would like to create a standalone editor if possible & I'd like to be
able to have an "open file" & then save/save as functionality.

i.e. use IE + Novell plugin or possibly mozilla/firefox when it's ready
(or even OpenOffice possibly) to open an Xforms document & then use it
to populate it's model by opening another xml file of the requisite
structure/followng the correct schema & then after editing the XML
through the Xform UI to do a save/save as.

Any ideas?

I can start off hosting the page/form itself within a jsp but the files
to be opened would always be on the user's local disk & would need to be
persisted back to that disk.

TIA

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.