RE: Loading & saving documents

From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:42:52 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Thanks I will look into this.

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.