Terminology - XForms forms

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:55:44 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com
The most recent WD doesn't use the term "XForms form" when referring to  ...
well, for want of a better word, an XForms form.

It seems to me that we (particularly those of use who have been and will be
writing about the technology) need a suitable term to distinguish an "XForms
form" from an "HTML form".

It seems to me that "XForms form" and "XForms forms" are the most natural
terms.

Or ... since the removal of the reference to "alms" in the previous WD, do I
no longer have a leg to stand on? <grin/>

Andrew Watt