Re: Question about dispatching notification event when it applies from inheritance

From: Allan Beaufour <allan.beaufour@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:17:36 +0100
To: David Landwehr <david.landwehr@solidapp.com>
Cc: www-forms-editor@w3.org

El Wednesday 18 January 2006 15:25, David Landwehr escribió:
> Dear Working Group,
> I have a question which I was a little unsure about from the wording in
> the specification. Must xforms-enabled / xforms-disabled and
> xforms-readonly / xforms-readwrite be dispatched when the state change
> comes from inheritance?

Yes. Section 4.3.6 states:
"If the required model item property changes, then either the xforms-required
event must be marked for dispatch if required is true or the xforms-optional
event must be marked for dispatch if required is false."
And likewise for readonly and relevant. This is true always, also when the MIP
state change is triggered trough inheritance.

Allan Beaufour