Re: Action items status

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 31 Jul 2002 09:49:58 -0400
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>, www-dom-ts@w3.org

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 08:55, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> [dd] The safest bet is to write tests for Level 2 HTML, as both level 1
> and level 1 SE have issues.

In fact, this explains why DOM Level 1 SE is on hold for the moment. We
would like to put a sentence in the SE version recommending users to use
DOM Level 2 HTML instead of DOM Level 1 HTML, due to the
incompatibilities. But we cannot put this comment until DOM Level 2 is
approved as a W3C Recommendation.
Hopefully, we'll be able to run the tests suite against IE, Netscape,
and Opera at the end of August and move out of the CR phase after that.