Re: GTK Amaya 6.4 can't post annotations??

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:08:23 +0100
To: Brent Hendricks <brentmh@ece.rice.edu>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org

Hello Brent,

Concerning POST, nothing has changed in Amaya in these versions.
Are you going through a proxy? Did you get prompted for authentication
on annotest?

I have no problems for posting to Annotest with Debian or Windows with
my current Amaya.

I fixed some problems related to the temporay name generation. Could you
download and try the following Amaya (GTK Debian) snapshot and see if your
problem still occurs?

	ftp://ftp.w3.org/pub/amaya/amaya-GTK-6.4+.tgz

Regards,

-jose