GTK Amaya 6.4 can't post annotations??

From: Brent Hendricks <brentmh@ece.rice.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:35:58 -0600
To: www-annotation@w3.org

To test my Zope annotation server, I decided to upgrade to the latest
amaya client (GTK Amaya 6.4 on linux).  When it wasn't able to post
annotations, I figured it was a bug in my server.  As a check, however,
I pointed amaya at the W3C annotest server.  It wasn't able to post
there either!

Am I the only one who has seen this problem?  Did something in amaya
break between 6.2 and 6.4?

-- Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
  thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
  by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
  flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
  realizing grand conceptual structures."
                         -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month