Re: suggest deprecating alertdialog role in ARIA 1.1

Hi, Stefan. What is the difference from user perspective? Currently
both dialog and alertdialog have identical mapping to AT APIs in
Firefox and I don't have an idea what can be changed that helps the AT
developers. Error/warning/info types seems to be a syntax sugar for
the web page author but it can be simply accomplished by appending
this type to accessible name, for example, via aria-label.

Thank you.
Alex.