Re: PROPOSAL: Requirements in Checkpoint 3.5 and 3.6

ok.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Gunderson" <jongund@uiuc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:11 PM
Subject: PROPOSAL: Requirements in Checkpoint 3.5 and 3.6

Checkpoint 3.5 Toggle content refresh
Checkpoint 3.6 Toggle redirects

There is mixed reaction to these requirements.  Three people say keep
and
two people say drop and add as a note to another checkpoint.

PROPOSAL: I suggest we drop Checkpoint 3.6 and keep Checkpoint 3.5.  It
seems that this is easy to implement and was identified as a major
problem
for screen reader users.  The requirements of checkpoint 3.6 could be a
note on 3.5.