PROPOSAL: Requirements in Checkpoint 3.5 and 3.6

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:11:19 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Checkpoint 3.5 Toggle content refresh
Checkpoint 3.6 Toggle redirects

There is mixed reaction to these requirements.  Three people say keep and
two people say drop and add as a note to another checkpoint.

PROPOSAL: I suggest we drop Checkpoint 3.6 and keep Checkpoint 3.5.  It
seems that this is easy to implement and was identified as a major problem
for screen reader users.  The requirements of checkpoint 3.6 could be a
note on 3.5.

MC-574